Admissions CAIE Prep-OI
Registration forms are available at the Learning Alliance admissions office(s) in Aziz Avenue and DHA.
Office timings are as follows:
Monday – Thursday: 8.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m
Friday: 8.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Saturday: 9.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
Documents required for the registration process are:
- Registration form duly completed
- Copy of the birth certificate (Hospital and NADRA)
- Copy of B-Form
- Two passport size photographs with the child’s name written on the back of both photographs
- Copy of Last academic report card (if applicable)
- Copy of both parents CNIC
Incorrect information provided may render the registration void. Registration does not guarantee admission.
All students will have to take the English language, Mathematics and Urdu test as a part of their admission process.
Students who qualify the written test, are required to come for an interview with both their parents. Admission will only be confirmed after the interview.
Kinship is given priority, but admission is not guaranteed.