O Level Admissions
O LEVEL AT LEARNING ALLIANCE
Students may register against vacant seats only, at the Learning Alliance DHA Admissions Head Office. Registrations will be only be entertained if the form has been provided by the Admissions Office.
- Monday- Thursday between 8:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
- Friday between 8:00 a.m.- 1:00p.m.
- Saturday between 9:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
Documents required for the process are:
- Complete registration form
- Copy of Hospital birth certificate
- Copy of B-Form
- Two passport size photographs (child’s name written on the back of both photos)
- Copy of last academic report card (if applicable)
- Copy of both parents CNIC
Any false information provided by the parent or the student may render the registration void. Registration does not guarantee admission.
After registration, the student/parent will be contacted to specify the date and time of the test. All students will be tested in English, Urdu and Mathematics.
Students will be required to come in for an interview with both their parents. Admission will only be confirmed after the interview process. Kinship may be given priority, however, admission is not guaranteed.
To download registration form , Kindly click on the link below.