We, at Learning Alliance believe in encouraging our students to be independent and self-motivated learners, who understand that self-regulation is the first step towards adulthood. Education is not only about academic success, but also about preparing our students to be more responsible and informed 21st century citizens, who not only respect themselves but also others.
To this end, life at Learning Alliance is all about a commitment to:
- Creating a culture of high expectations and outstanding achievement.
- Delivering high quality teaching and learning.
- Developing a broad range of life skills to ensure our students fulfill their potential.
We encourage our students to:
- Lead by example and be positive role models for younger students.
- Have integrity, be ethical and honest.
- Be goal oriented and focused on their objectives.
- Be committed to their beliefs and have the courage to stand up for them.
- Be passionate and proactive, both as individuals and as team members.
- Be free from prejudice and acknowledge diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Show empathy and respect the needs and feelings of others.
- Understand their shortcomings and make a conscious effort to make personal improvements.