A Level Admissions
A LEVEL PROGRAM AT LEARNING ALLIANCE-DHA
A Level Registrations for each new Academic Year begin in June. Parents may visit the Admissions Office during school hours to learn more and begin the process.
Office timings are as follows:
Monday – Thursday: 8.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m
Friday: 8.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Saturday: 9.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
Documents required for the registration process are:
- Registration form duly completed
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of B-Form/Smartcard/Passport
- Two passport size photographs with the child’s name written on the back of both photographs
- Copy of Last academic report card (if applicable)
- Copy of both parents CNIC
Incorrect information provided may render the registration void. Registration does not guarantee admission.
INTERVIEW AND ADMISSION
Students will be required to come in for an interview with both their parents. Admission will only be confirmed after the interview process is complete.
Kinship may be given priority, however, admission is not guaranteed.
To download registration form , Kindly click on the link below.